Mission: Haitian Christian Mission, Port-au-Prince and Fond Parisien, Haiti
This team will serve with host missionary Edwens Prophete, director of Haitian Christian Mission. Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and the medical and spiritual needs of the Haitian people are overwhelming. The team will be traveling to various villages to treat the basic physical needs of our patients as well as offer a preventative health education class and share the love of Christ with each patient that is seen. In order to treat the several hundred patients that will be in attendance at our medical camps, we are seeking doctors, nurses, PA's, NP's and other medical professionals to join us on the field. Non-medical participants are also welcome and can be used according to their gifts and abilities as well as add support to our medical team.
Upcoming Trips to Haiti
- Friday, October 18, 2013 - Friday, October 25, 2013
- Friday, October 25, 2013 - Saturday, November 02, 2013
- Saturday, March 08, 2014 - Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 - Saturday, October 25, 2014
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Saturday, November 01, 2014
Click here to access a printable version of the Trip Application.
Click here to access a printable version of the Applicant Reference Form.