- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Connect With FAME
- Trip to Brazil
- Trip to Burkina Faso
- Trip to Dominican Republic
- Trip to Ghana
- Trip to Guatemala
- Trip to Haiti
- Trip to Honduras
- Trip to India
- Trip to Myanmar
- Trip to Thailand
Cardboard Pharmacy Project
The Cardboard Pharmacy is a great group, business or church project to collect much needed over-the-counter medicines! FAME's short-term mission teams take these medicines in their luggage to get them to the field quickly. Each year our teams carry in more than 2 tons of medical supplies.
How it works:
- Get a Cardboard Pharmacy packet with everything you need: CBP box label, lists of needed vitamins and medications, and return labels.
- Quickly collect the vitamins and medicine and fill the box.
- Take your box with the FAME return label to the nearest FedEx, UPS, or USPS and ship it back to FAME.
- FAME sorts and sends these medicines through short-term teams and in small shipments.
- Missionaries distribute the medicine through medical camps and clinics and share the Gospel with those who come.
What are you waiting for?
How To Stretch A Dollar
Insider Tip: "Dollar stores" sell over-the-counter medicines at very low prices, sometimes lower than even FAME can buy them. Talk with the store manager to order a whole case of over-the-counter medicines, like Tylenol, for cheap. The buy-one-get one offers are another great way to get more bang for your buck!
Buying vitamins and other medicines at retail prices can be expensive. FAME has a medicine supplier where we buy our medicines significantly cheaper. If you would rather give cash for the purchase of medicines we can often stretch your dollar further.
*When making a donation for medicine/vitamins, please note in the "Comments" box on the giving page that your donation is "designated for medicine".