- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Connect With FAME
- Trip to Brazil
- Trip to Burkina Faso
- Trip to Dominican Republic
- Trip to Ghana
- Trip to Guatemala
- Trip to Haiti
- Trip to Honduras
- Trip to India
- Trip to Myanmar
- Trip to Thailand
Our Mission - Our Vision - Our Statement of Faith
FAME is sending help and hope in the name of Christ to the world through medical evangelism.
To be a Global Leader in evangelism through healthcare.
- Taking Christ to the unreached and underserved by integrating spiritual and physical healing
- Providing medical supplies and facilities for the developing world
- Empowering nationals to become healthcare providers and educators
- Promoting sustainable health through disease prevention and community development
- Partnering with missionaries and indigenous churches in medical evangelism
- Supporting sustainable (healthcare) projects
- Sending medical supplies and medicine
- Mobilizing short term trips
Statement of Faith
We believe the scriptures to be the inspired word of God.
We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived among men, was crucified for our redemption and rose the third day for our justification. We believe that He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will know no end.
We believe that the church is the body of Christ on earth and consists of all those who have accepted His grace and have been born of water and the spirit. We believe the church is a divine institution to which God has committed the message of reconciliation for all nations. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith. That salvation is appropriated through faith in Jesus Christ, repentance from sin, and baptism into Christ for the remission of sins. We believe that it is our duty to reverence all human life, which God has created in His own image, and to alleviate pain and disease by providing medical assistance to those who are suffering. Because of our high regard for human life, FAME does not permit abortion or proactive taking of human life.